Saturday, 26 October 2013

My sincerest apologies...

I absolutely promised that I would keep up with this blog and I have failed miserably, so please accept my sincerest apologies.

I had the blogging bug over Summer when I was living alone and didn't have much to do other than my part-time job, and I wrote tonnes of posts and really started to build up my blog.

Then bam! Before I know it, its the end of October and I haven't done a post in over a month - oops.

Everything is madness around here lately. All my flatmates are back and we've been having the time of our lives, making the very most of our final year. We seem to have had more nights out in this past month than we have in the last two years put together! (Freshers aint got nothing on us!) I've really enjoyed getting back into the swing of things with my best pals, hence the lack of posts.

Not only this but uni is SO demanding this year. I have already been swamped with stress thinking about all the things I have to do this year.

I have been drafting up dissertation proposals, book lending and racking my brain trying to come up with an idea for one of my projects and all of a sudden, its two months til Christmas (WHAT?!)

So, I guess this is another plea from me, to promise that I will try and do more posts. However, at least if I do go AWOL again for a while, you know that I haven't disappeared off the face of the Earth. The real reason will be that university has taken me hostage!

No comments:

Post a Comment